||This user account is a bot operated by Cyberpower678 (talk).
It is not a sock puppet, but rather an automated or semi-automated account for making repetitive edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually.
Administrators: if this bot is malfunctioning or causing harm, please shut it down.
- Please use the run page to disable the bot, for the respective wiki, found on enwiki. Click on the link below to access the run page for this bot. To disable it, set the text to "disable". To enable it, set the text to "enable". When disabling the bot, please leave en:User talk:Cyberpower678 a message as to why the bot is being disabled as well as some edits that were incorrectly made.
- View Runpage
- If the bot continues to malfunction, please block the bot and leave a message on en:User talk:Cyberpower678.
Configuring the bot
The bot's behavior can be changed to suit the wikis needs. This is done by updating values in in the on wiki configuration file. Click the link below to access the configuration page. Only administrators can edit this page. You can read the documentation for every value at m:InternetArchiveBot#Configuration
- View Configuration
What is InternetArchiveBot and what does it do?
InternetArchiveBot, IABot in short, is a very advanced bot designed to combat en:WP:LINKROT, as well as fix inconsistencies in sources such as improper template usage, or invalid archives.
Under the hood, IABot has an immense, and ever growing, database, where each URL is saved along with details with, and archive snapshots, either queried from the Wayback Machine, or collected elsewhere on Wikipedia.
On top of that, the bot is highly customizable to suit the wiki's needs. Different options, such as controlling which sources to touch, which pages to scan, and whether or not scan live links and act on that information. IABot is still in ongoing development, to support additional wikis, but is complete for the English Wikipedia.
IABot Management Interface
InternetArchiveBot comes with an online collection of tools that helps users to improve IABot, report bugs, and run the bot on specific pages.
To access the tool, click here and pick the wiki you would like to work on.
The tool depends on the community to help translate it into different languages. Your help translating it is greatly appreciated. The translation interface can be found here.
Wikis currently supported
- Alemannischsprachige Wikipedia
- Bairische Wikipedia
- Zentralkurdische Wikipedia
- Deutschsprachige Wikipedia
- Englischsprachige Wikipedia
- Spanischsprachige Wikipedia
- Französischsprachige Wikipedia
- Italienischsprachige Wikipedia
- Japanische Wikipedia
- Dutch Wikipedia
- Norwegischsprachige Wikipedia
- Russischsprachige Wikipedia
- Schwedischsprachige Wikipedia
- Chinesischsprachige Wikipedia