Dateien hochladen, Assistent zum Auffilodn vo Datein?[Am Quelltext weakln]
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki there is little community activity around uploads: less than 50 "leschn" actions in "Datei" last year.
- send users to commons:Special:UploadWizard from the sidebar and
- limit local "Datei auffelodn" to the "Administratorn" group (for any emergency uploads),
so that no new work is needed on this wiki and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons.
All this will be done around 2014-09-30.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove this wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
- In all cases, existing files will not be affected, but everyone is welcome to join m:File metadata cleanup drive. The goal is to give better credit to the authors who provided us their works.
Nemo 21:12, 18. Sep. 2014 (CEST)
Remove GFDL[Am Quelltext weakln]
GFDL is meant for software manuals and it is not good for media because it makes it difficult to re-use the material. Motivated by the the wish of making it easier to re-use files Wikimedia Foundation Board decided in 2009 to stop using GFDL as a sole license per this message. So I suggest that GFDL is removed as a suggested license.
- Adding missing word "manuals". It will not affect existing files. --MGA73 (dischkrian) 18:10, 16. Jun. 2021 (CEST)
Hallo! GFDL ist nicht gut für Medien, da es die Wiederverwendung des Materials erschwert. Ich schlage daher vor, es aus der Liste zu entfernen. Es wirkt sich nicht auf vorhandene Dateien aus. --MGA73 (dischkrian) 18:10, 16. Jun. 2021 (CEST)
- Another problem is that Vorlog:Bild-GFDL mention both GFDL and Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 but the upload test only say "sejm eastehd, lizenziad mit da GNU-Lizenz fia freie Dokumentation (GFDL)" so it is confusing and not clear if the file is GFDL-only or GFDL and Cc-by-sa-3.0. --MGA73 (dischkrian) 22:26, 2. Aug. 2021 (CEST)
- Hi WikiBayer! Thank you for your reply. But users may not know that the license is not good. Many users do not know (or care) much about copyright. They just want to contribute to Wikipedia and pick whatever license is suggested. English Wikipedia have recently decided that GFDL-only is no longer permitted (August 2021). So I still think it should be removed but if you do not wish to remove it perhaps you could move GFDL below Bild-CC-by/3.0/de and add "not recommended" after GFDL so users know it is not a good license? --MGA73 (dischkrian) 20:01, 5. Aug. 2021 (CEST)